Step 3 - Pay for your course(s)
Once all paperwork is received and reviewed we will send you a payment link to the email listed on your forms.
Please note - all paperwork must be completed correctly without errors before submission is complete - we may need to ask you to RE-SUBMIT forms
- There is a one-time non-refundable application fee per student.
- Any student absent 365+ consecutive days will be considered a 'new' student
- Your first payment will include your application fee and your tuition payment.
- Students may be signed up for either monthly or semester pay courses.
- Monthly enrollment includes 1-6 courses with a monthly payment to continue access in those courses. Courses may be dropped and added at any time provided a course request form is filled out and received.
- Semester enrollment is a 'per course' (a course is defined as A or B version, if a full-year course is selected, this is considered TWO courses). This fee allows 18-week access to a specific course. Courses may not be switched out after the 2-week grace period. Please note - if you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course) .
- Semester students require a financial form when selecting additional courses
- If you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course).
- If you change payment plans we may require new forms
Step 4 - Registration and Enrollment
Once payment has been received our team will register your student in Edgenuity Virtual Academy and enroll your student into courses.
Please note - if you are transferring credits to Edgenuity Virtual Academy we will need official transcripts sent to our school. You can get a head start and request them from your school now.
If you are interested in graduating with Edgenuity Virtual Academy, we can create a graduation plan once all documents are received including official transcripts. Graduation plans will not be completed prior to enrollment into school or if students are NOT graduating with our academy.
EVA – NCAA graduation plan
EVA traditional graduation plan
New Student Orientation
All students should watch the orientation video on the log in screen. We would also like to talk to you as soon as possible, make sure you can login, know how to navigate, learn how to add parent accounts, talk to your teachers, talk to your mentor, and how to get free tutoring at the click of a button (core courses only).
Click here to set up an appointment for an orientation now!
Here is a video made just for you! Take a look!
Please note - The enrollment process can take 5-7 business days once all forms are received. Delays may occur during peak season, missing or inaccurate paperwork, or billing. It is essential that paperwork is correct so please be sure to fill it out completely and accurately
Click “classroom login” on the top right of this screen!!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 888-866-4989